Widely used with guitars, mixers and studio consoles, this 1/4" TS pancake plug angled male connector is the perfect solution for your custom length cables.
- Right angle low profile design takes less room on your board or rack.
- Fiberglass insulator ring.
- Full Metal Construction.
- Easy solder tabs.
- Full GLS Audio Guarantee.
The GLS Audio Pancake 1/4" right-angle plugs use fiberglass insulators, which is much better than the black plastic insulators found on most other brands of plugs. They also have two separate solder tabs. One for each of the hot and ground wires. This makes them much easier to work with and solder.
- Height: 34.20mm (1.346")
- Width: 20.75mm (0.817")
- Depth: 10.79mm (0.425") - When plug is inserted in jack.
- Can use up to 7mm (0.275") size cable
Solder your red wire (hot) to the Tip pin as shown above.
Solder your shield wire (ground) to the sleeve pin as shown above.
Wires MUST be soldered. Do not tie or wrap the wires to the pins.