How To Assemble
- Step 1: Put on neck strap and hook it to the small loop on the back of the sax’s body.
- Step 2: Place the mouthpiece onto the neck. Apply cork crease if necessary.
- Step 3: Line up the curved tip of the reed with the curved tip of the mouthpiece.
- Step 4: Tighten the ligature by twisting the screws.
- Step 5: Loosen screws on body of sax and remove cleaning brush.
- Step 6: Slide the assembled neck into the body and tighten screws.
How To Tune
- Pitch is affected by temperature, so warm your sax up before playing by blowing air through it.
- Ensure the mouthpiece covers ¾ of the neck cork, an ideal placement for tuning.
- Pulling out or pushing in the mouthpiece in small increments can adjust the intonation from sharp to flat.
- Reed must be moistened with water before it can produce the correct tune.
Caring for Your Instrument
Extend the life of your saxophone with our handy cleaning kit.
Use the Cleaning Cloth daily to keep your saxophone bright and shiny.
The Cleaning Rod easily covers each section of your saxophone for a quick and easy clean.
Use the pair of Gloves to keep your hands and your saxophone protected while you clean.